Pyramid Analytics’ industry-leading Modern BI platform balances IT control and business user success. It offers enterprise capabilities such as advanced data modeling, self-service data discovery, interactive dashboards, and narrative reporting on any device. Here’s what makes Pyramid Analytics unique:
- A true analytics platform that combines the security and stability of IT governance with the flexibility and utility of user-driven analysis
- A scalable platform that supports the volume and variety of data, subject areas, and users across the enterprise
- The BI Office collaboration engine lets users share analysis, comments, and context to bring the power of the collective to every decision
- Enterprise-grade, role-based security that enables the right access for the appropriate audiences across the platform – even down to the cell level of content
- Merging advanced visuals and powerful analytics provides real-world utility, and gives users the power to answer challenging organizational questions.
Hear about these unique capabilities as well as Pyramid’s integration with Power BI.
Andrew is a results oriented sales and management professional striving to help companies unlock the power of their data. Andrew has spent several years managing a consulting organization that built custom BI solutions from the Microsoft platform. Seeing how companies often struggled with BI, Reporting and Analytics, led him to join Pyramid Analytics. BI Office is where BI is made simple, putting the power of Analytics in the end user’s hands with the governance of IT.
Food will be served 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.